To create a big idea for largest Ukrainian window profile manufacturer.
Ukrainians are sure that fine windows can be manufactured in Germany only. Thats why 90% of Ukrainian companies talk about their connections to German companies or know-how, and the other 10% don’t mention the origin at all. The solution for the largest Ukrainian window profile manufacturer was to increase national motives and patriotic perception with the idea that you don’t have to transform yourself into a German to make a quality product.
You don’t have to become a German to produce fine windows.
Viknaland получил честное и уникальное позиционирование, которое нашло отклик у людей и принесло дополнительную популярность.